3.07.2010

Ok With That

Reviewing my old blog posts from 5-7 years ago, I can see that my departure from a grasping after certainty has been a long time coming.  Perhaps this is nothing more unusual than a certain degree of maturity.  At least, that's what I'd like to think.  We can't control our lives as we like to imagine.  Things come at us that we can't predict.  The unknown is scary.  At some point we all need to accept this, or we layer barriers of protection around ourselves that cut us off from living fully and really loving people.


I am apparently only now learning to accept all this, although in only a limited way -- as my continued struggles with anger and escapism evidence.  I intend to keep working toward simple acceptance and enjoyment of life as much as possible, including getting rid of the things that limit that for other people.

No comments: